Common Sentience is a first-of-its-kind book series that celebrates the mystical experiences we have as spiritual beings. Our series is unique in that every book is anchored by a Featured Author who is a renowned thought leader on the book’s topic. These wisdom teachers are sharing both their personal stories and deep knowledge in chapters throughout the books and they are inviting you to join them!
Experiences of Humanity’s Connections with a Higher Power
Share your true, compelling personal story of direct interaction with Spirit. We are currently accepting submissions for consideration for GodTalk with Neale Donald Walsch through May 31, 2023. There is no cost to submit your story.
Many of us have asked for guidance or support from God, Goddess, the Universe, Source . . . and THEN there are the moments when our Higher Power directly answers us.
GodTalk is your conversation with God. It is the experience of All That Is communicating in all the ways that there are to communicate. Feelings, words, images, ideas, random thoughts, signs that occur in your exterior environment, walking down the street and tripping over something or walking into somebody, or having an experience that you did not anticipate having that changes your life. These kinds of moments in life are called GodTalk.
Do you have a mystical story to tell where you received clear, direct information from whom you call God? Did you have a sudden hunch or a brilliant idea that showed you a different way forward? Have you had an epiphany about something you asked for guidance on? Or possibly you were writing in your journal and the words felt like they began writing themselves?
GodTalk is all the ways that God is talking to you—every moment, of every life—you’ve ever had.
We invite you to share your story for possible inclusion in GODTALK: Experiences of Humanity’s Connections with a Higher Power with Neale Donald Walsch, to inspire others to have their conversations with God and live their lives with greater knowing and ease.
NEALE DONALD WALSCH has written 39 books on contemporary spirituality and its practical application in everyday life, including nine books in the Conversations with God series, seven of which made the New York Times Bestseller list. Book One remained on that list for 134 weeks. His titles have been translated into 37 languages and have sold millions of copies worldwide.
Be a Part of the Common Sentience Book Series
What makes the Common Sentience book series unique and even sacred is the greater community being created around it. We’re excited for you to be a part of it.
- We are creating a movement where everyone can feel comfortable expressing their own Divine self!
- Our innate capacities are turning on at a greater rate than ever before. Understanding and honoring our Divine abilities and the abilities of others is a path to oneness.
- Every book is anchored by an Author who is a renowned thought leader on the book’s topic ensuring the knowledge shared is grounded yet contains profound wisdom.
- Their informed take on the topics elevates the conversation and sparks us to reimagine how phenomena like channeling, miracles, or ascended masters are perceived and understood.
- Each of these wisdom teachers is opening a sacred circle and sharing their personal stories and inviting you to do the same.
- Each Author invites you to submit your story and join the conversation. In this way, we are all sharing our stories together, thereby reinforcing a sense of trust and camaraderie around our mystical experiences.
- The circle widens even more as our contributing writers—those whose stories are selected for inclusion in the books—share these collections of stories with their friends, families, networks and communities.
- Pairing our contributing writers with wisdom teachers elevates the profile of everyone involved and offers limitless opportunities to share the wisdom and the books.
- We see this project prototype as a quadruple win: For the reading public, for our contributing writers, for our wisdom teachers, and for the conscious evolution of humanity.
Are you feeling the call to write your direct encounter(s) with Spirit, share it with others and join the global conversation with renowned thought leaders in the field of consciousness and spirituality?