What makes this book uncommon and truly special is it shares spiritual wisdom on the intimate journey of coming home to yourself through meditation and true, personal stories of people who have experienced meditation as a gateway into the mystical.
In Part One: Understanding Meditation, Sister Jenna shares foundational yet profound wisdom on the experience of God inside of you, how to meditate and why, and what happens when you meditate.
Part Two: Intimate Experiences with the Divine through Contemplative Practices the mystical goes mainstream sharing the personal, meditative experiences that Sister Dr. Jenna and people from around the world have had. Find out how others’ mindful moments led to:
- heartfelt clarity about a father’s death giving his son a new life.
- a woman embracing her wounded inner child and healing.
- an inexplicable medical miracle.
- a grieving mother connecting with the child she lost.
- understanding Divine Love through a grandchild’s eyes.
- receiving guidance from spiritual masters on one’s sacred work.
Part Three: Deepening Your Connection to the Divine through Meditation does just that as Sister Dr. Jenna shares the world behind our eyes, practices that can deepen the meditative experience, and the path of seva as an integral part of our journeys.