What makes this book uncommon and truly special is it shares spiritual wisdom on Spirit Animals and the true personal stories of people’s mystical experiences with them.
In Part One: Understanding Spirit Animals, Dr. Farmer shares important foundational wisdom on what Spirit Animals are, their purpose, how they connect with us, how to discern their messages for us, and indigenous animal wisdom.
Part Two: Personal Tales of Encounters with Spirit Animals is where the mystical goes mainstream sharing the personal, profound spiritual experiences that Dr. Farmer and people from around the world have had with our animal spirit guides including:
- a jaguar that restores hope to a heartbroken woman.
- an otter that instills confidence in a young single mom.
- a family of whales that washes away fear and inspires an awe for life.
- a poison dart frog that cautions about caring for our air and water.
- a coyote that warns a man of his friend’s deception.
- a moth that teaches of grief, loss, and eternal love.
Part Three: Deepening Your Connection with Spirit Animals does just that as Dr. Farmer shares ways people can deepen their experiences with spirit animals and evolve their interrelationship with them.