What makes this book uncommon and truly special is it shares spiritual wisdom on the ancient wisdom of Nature and true, personal stories of people who have experienced the magic, messages, and healing Nature shares.
In Part One: Understanding the Natural World, Ana Maria Vasquez shares how the mystical takes form in Nature and how Nature speaks to us.
In Part Two: Divine Experiences with Trees, Plants, Stones and Landscapes read and revel as our sacred storytellers share their personal experiences with nature, the greatest teacher of all, including:
- healing joy received from a plum tree.
- rocks that transmute a woman’s fear into peace.
- loving messages from nature allowing a sister to let her beloved brother go.
- a sentinel tree witnessing a granddaughters’ short life.
- tree spirits that lift a man’s heart and allow lightness and magic into his life.
- a water spirit that requests collaboration for healing of the waters.
Part Three: Deepening Your Connection with Nature Ana Maria Vasquez encourages you to ‘take it into your listening’ and open to the sentient world you are a part of. Recognize you are nature and why it’s important to have reverence, check your vibe, and ask permission to begin co-creating with the natural world.