Common Sentience is a first-of-its-kind book series that celebrates the mystical experiences we have as spiritual beings. Our series is unique in that each book is authored by a renowned thought leader on the book’s topic. These wisdom teachers are sharing both their deep knowledge and personal stories and they are inviting you to join them!
Energetic Doorways to Mystical Experiences Between Worlds
Share your true, mystical 800 – 2,200 personal story of your direct interaction with Spirit. We are currently accepting submissions for consideration for the book listed below through October 31, 2023. There is no cost to submit your story.
You may be familiar with Stonehenge, the pyramids of Giza, the temples of the Maya in Mexico, and similar sites of ancient civilizations. But are you also familiar with the unusual energetic purposes of these sacred places?
For thousands of years, ancient people have known that electromagnetic rivers of energy flow along the Earth’s surface, and where these intersect the energy is extraordinarily powerful. The Hopi call these places “spots of the fawn.” People the world over marked these unique hotspots with temples, stone circles and other structures because they understood that this subtle energy creates doorways which allow access to a finer level of reality.
Have you had an extraordinary change in perception while visiting a sacred site? Have you experienced an altered state of consciousness or a vision? Perhaps you experienced healing? Have you interacted with these energy paths and were transported to another time and place? Or have you sensed people who have passed before you at a doorway into another dimension?
This deep connection with the energy of the land gives us a greater awareness of the sentient world we are a part of. We invite you to share your 800 – 2,200 word true story and help others expand their understanding and openness to the interconnection between all beings and dimensions.
FREDDY SILVA is a bestselling author, and leading researcher of ancient civilizations, restricted history, crop circles, sacred sites and their interaction with consciousness. Freddy is the author of nine books in six languages, has produced fifteen documentaries, is an international keynote speaker, and has been described as “perhaps the best metaphysical speaker in the world right now.”
Be a Part of the Common Sentience Book Series
What makes the Common Sentience book series unique and even sacred is the greater community being created around it. We’re excited for you to be a part of it.
- We are creating a movement where everyone can feel comfortable expressing their own Divine self!
- Our innate capacities are turning on at a greater rate than ever before. Understanding and honoring our Divine abilities and the abilities of others is a path to oneness.
- Every book is anchored by a Featured Author who is a renowned thought leader on the book’s topic ensuring the knowledge shared is grounded yet contains profound wisdom.
- Their informed take on the topics elevates the conversation and sparks us to reimagine how phenomena like channeling, miracles, or ascended masters are perceived and understood.
- Each of these wisdom teachers is opening a sacred circle and sharing their personal stories and inviting you to do the same.
- Each Featured Author invites you to submit your story and join the conversation. In this way, we are all sharing our stories together, thereby reinforcing a sense of trust and camaraderie around our mystical experiences.
- The circle widens even more as our contributing writers—those whose stories are selected for inclusion in the books—share these collections of stories with their friends, families, networks and communities.
- Pairing our contributing writers with wisdom teachers elevates the profile of everyone involved and offers limitless opportunities to promote the books, as well.
- We see this project prototype as a quadruple win: For the reading public, for our contributing writers, for our wisdom teachers, and for the conscious evolution of humanity.
Are you feeling the call to write your direct encounter(s) with Spirit, share it with others and join the global conversation with renowned thought leaders in the field of consciousness and spirituality?