What makes this book uncommon and truly special is it shares spiritual wisdom on living the shaman’s path and provides true, mystical stories of those who have shamanic experiences.
In Part One: Understanding Shamanism, explore the shamanic art of a noble death, becoming a hollow bone, traveling through the three worlds, and how to embrace the imaginal beauty of a living, sentient, and ever-evolving cosmos.
In Part Two: Personal Quests of Communion with Nature and Creation feel soul-animating moments with Creation itself as don Oscar and our sacred storytellers share their transformative experiences, including those of:
- a woman who meets a sister she never knew—child to child, soul to soul.
- a man whose animal ally gives him the gift of unconditional love.
- a woman who connects with the Amazigh women who served as oracles long ago.
- a granddaughter who conquers her fear and completes her first vision quest.
- a woman whose reverence and songs to Gaia bring much needed rain.
- a man who is protected from harm by sacred plant allies.
In Part Three: Deepening Your Shamanic Connection cultivate spiritual discernment, learn how to consecrate your shamanic ceremonial space, practice an ancient Andean earth walk ritual, internalize the soul-nurturing beauty of Mother Earth with the Pachamama Renewal Process, work with the five principal animal allies of Universal Shamanism, and discover the loving grace that sparked the emergence of shamanism as a universal path of healing service.