Common Sentience is a first-of-its-kind book series that celebrates the mystical experiences we have as spiritual beings. Our series is unique in that every book is anchored by a Featured Author who is a renowned thought leader on the book’s topic. These wisdom teachers are sharing both their personal stories and deep knowledge in chapters throughout the books and they are inviting you to join them!
Personal Quests of Communion with Nature and Creation
Share your true, compelling personal story of direct interaction with Spirit. We are currently accepting submissions for consideration for the book listed below through December 31, 2021. There is no cost to submit your story.
Many of us experience a sense of awe when looking into the eyes of an animal or witnessing the miracle of a birth . . . but THEN there are those soul-animating moments of communion with Creation itself. The impulse to connect with and care for something more than only oneself—other people, animals, plants, Mother Earth—rises and takes hold. The yearning to extend one’s loving presence into the world is brought into fullness. This is the Spirit-honoring way of shamanism—a path available to anyone who feels called to venerate nature and gracefully serve in the co-creation of sacred community.
Do you have a story to tell in which a simple ritual like drumming or prayerful singing manifested miracles around you? Have you had a deeply healing or transformative experience during a shamanic journey, dream, or vision quest? Can you speak to a mystical encounter with the natural world that instilled in you a deep reverence for life’s sanctity? Or a remembrance of your connection to the multi-dimensional world around you? These are all shamanic experiences.
Your story is medicine for the world. Sharing our stories has the power to transform and evolve human global consciousness for seven generations and beyond.
We invite you to submit your story for possible inclusion in SHAMANISM: Personal Quests of Communion with Nature and Creation with Oscar Miro-Quesada.
Oscar Miro-Quesada is an earth-honoring ceremonialist, author, and respected kamasqa curandero and altomisayoq adept from Peru, founder of The Heart of the Healer (THOTH) Shamanic Mystery School, originator of Pachakuti Mesa Tradition cross-cultural shamanism.
Be a Part of the Common Sentience Book Series
What makes the Common Sentience book series unique and even sacred is the greater community being created around it. We’re excited for you to be a part of it.
- Every book is anchored by a Featured Author who is a renowned thought leader on the book’s topic.
- Each of these wisdom teachers is sharing both their personal stories and deep knowledge in chapters throughout the book.
- Their informed take on the topics elevates the conversation and sparks us to reimagine how phenomena like channeling, miracles or ascended masters are perceived and understood.
- Each Featured Author invites you to submit your story and join the conversation. In this way, we are all sharing our stories together, thereby reinforcing a sense of trust and camaraderie around our mystical experiences.
- The circle widens even more as our contributing writers—those whose stories are selected for inclusion in the books—share these collections of stories with their friends, families, networks and communities.
- Pairing our contributing writers with wisdom teachers elevates the profile of everyone involved and offers limitless opportunities to promote the books, as well.
- We see this project prototype as a quadruple win: For the reading public, for our contributing writers, for our wisdom teachers, and for the conscious evolution of humanity.
Are you feeling the call to write your direct encounter(s) with Spirit, share it with others and join the global conversation with renowned thought leaders in the field of consciousness and spirituality?