You are invited to be a part of our sacred circle and join hundreds of other contributors aka “sacred storytellers”—individuals just like you—who have had profound spiritual experiences and feel compelled to share them with others.
- Inclusion in a best-selling, first-of-its-kind book series.
- Professional editing of your submission so your work shines.
- Publication by a world-class, award-winning publisher with a track record of success.
- Your name and title listed in the book, along with your 30-word bio.
- You retain 100% copyright ownership of your original material. Our contract is non-exclusive.
- You can order copies of the book direct from us at the contributor rate. The rate is up to 50% off retail, plus shipping, handling and tax. There is a minimum order of 10 books for this benefit.
Why Contribute to a Book Series
Anthologies are a tried-and-true, highly readable format, as the stories can be read in small doses. Whether you are a first-time or seasoned writer, being part of an anthology gives you the recognition of being a published writer without the stress and unknowns of doing it on your own, including:
- Writer Status. Being writer affords you instant credibility and adds to your credentials for future books. You can also leverage this to uncover new opportunities and use it as a “calling card” if you are in business.
- Less Effort and Expense on Your Part. Self-publishing or traditionally publishing a full-length book is quite an endeavor and can be costly. Contributing to an anthology enables you to focus on writing your best story.
- You’re in Good Company. Your story will be included with those of other skilled writers and subject experts. Together, you will be creating a beautiful work that you can be proud of for years to come.
- Collaborative Support. Since all anthology contributors will likely be promoting the book to their own networks, this helps you become known in multiple new markets.