You are invited to be a part of our sacred circle and join hundreds of other contributors aka “sacred storytellers”—individuals just like you—who have had profound spiritual experiences and feel compelled to share them with others in our Common Sentience book series.
Story Contributor Benefits
- Inclusion in a best-selling, first-of-its-kind book series.
- Professional editing of your submission so your work shines.
- Publication by a world-class, award-winning publisher with a track record of success.
- Your name and 30-word bio included.
- You retain 100% copyright ownership of your original material. Our contract is non-exclusive.
- You can order copies of the book direct from us at the contributor rate. The rate is up to 50% off retail, plus shipping, handling and tax. There is a minimum order of 10 books for this benefit.
Have Your Name on the Book Cover
- Receive all of the benefits of a story contributor and…
- Treat yourself to a unique opportunity to have your name on the front cover with your favorite wisdom teacher.
- Your name on the book cover expands your exposure and maximizes the growth of your professional network.
- Inclusion of your expanded 50-word bio with website listed gives you more room to let people know who you are and what you do!
- Enjoy a group video call with the author to discuss your story and experience.
- Investment of $998. No payment required unless story is accepted.
Why Contribute to a Book Series
Anthologies are a tried-and-true, highly readable format, as the stories can be read in small doses. Whether you are a first-time or seasoned writer, being part of an anthology gives you the recognition of being a published writer without the stress and unknowns of doing it on your own, including:
- Writer Status. Being writer affords you instant credibility and adds to your credentials for future books. You can also leverage this to uncover new opportunities and use it as a “calling card” if you are in business.
- Less Effort and Expense on Your Part. Self-publishing or traditionally publishing a full-length book is quite an endeavor and can be costly. Contributing to an anthology enables you to focus on writing your best story.
- You’re in Good Company. Your story will be included with those of other skilled writers and subject experts. Together, you will be creating a beautiful work that you can be proud of for years to come.
- Collaborative Support. Since all anthology contributors will likely be promoting the book to their own networks, this helps you become known in multiple new markets.