Walk alongside the writers as they weather the storms of gender and sexual identity, crises of faith, divorce, addiction, health challenges, lost love, and more. Find inspiration for your future as you gain deeper insight into the meaning of life’s challenges.
Share in the personal power and profound joy of testimonials by several prominent figures:
- Co-author Reverend Ariel Patricia’s past lives that prove she has experienced lasting love
- Co-author Kathleen O’Keefe Kanavos’ good friend Petronelle, who taught her to “laugh till it heals” to help her overcome life-threatening illness
- Spiritual Leader Reverend Dr. Temple Hayes, who found Unity within herself as a gay woman after being judged by her family
- NY Times bestselling author Dr. Bernie Siegel’s mystical nudges by deceased wife, Bobbie
- Media guru Ken Walls’ journey to sobriety and the night he knew he needed help
- Survivor Connie Bramer’s memories of her mom, who lost her battle with breast cancer
- Nurse Diane Vich as she connects to her goddess within before sharing Covid-19 results
- Animal intuitive Ellie Pechet who received guidance from her beloved cats after their transitions.
And many more empowering true stories of grit, grace, and love that begin in upheaval and end with cathartic joy. If you liked Chaos to Clarity, the first book of the series, you will love this standalone second book. Grab your tissues! Prepare to cry and learn to laugh till it heals as you enjoy tales that shift from Crappy to Happy.